Can you survive the legal aftermath of self defense?
Join the Network so you can access–
• With over $4,000,000 in our Legal Defense Fund now, and after an assessment that your incident constituted a legitimate act of self defense, the Network will work with you and your attorney (paid for by the Network), to assure the best possible legal defense. This includes supplying bail money if necessary, hiring experts and investigators, and other consultants if required to bring your story to the jury. For a full description of our assistance to members, click here to read more.
• Education: 13 full-length video lectures and a 235-page book so you know what’s justifiable, what to expect and how to best interact with the criminal justice system.
• Guidance from our Advisory Board comprised of the recognized leaders in self-defense training: Massad Ayoob, John Farnam, Tom Givens, Emanuel Kapelsohn, Dennis Tueller, Karl Rehn and Marie D'Amico led by Network President Marty Hayes.
• Access to a growing nationwide network of attorneys and legal experts. Read more here.
• Monthly education and updates through our online journal.
Washington State residents, please note: Effective March 26, 2020 until further notice, the Network cannot accept new memberships from Washington State residents. We are allowed to serve and renew existing members, but cannot accept new orders from Washingtonians from this date forward.
We continue to fight this restriction by the Washington Office of Insurance Commissioner, just as we have for the past several years. Please share our optimism for a good resolution in the courts and check back with us periodically for updates. Updates are posted regularly at https://armedcitizensnetwork.org/join/fight-against-wa-insurance-commissioner as the case goes forward. If you wish to provide feedback, we recommend sharing your thoughts with the Insurance Commissioner https://www.insurance.wa.gov/connect-us.
New members pay $150 for their first year's dues and renewing members pay $105 per year. Members can add a member living in the same household for an additional $70 per year. (Multi-year rates available.)
Armed citizens have a number of options for support after self defense. These include the Network's membership benefits, as well as competitors selling insurance, prepaid legal service plans and hybrids. Frequently callers ask how they can choose. While we can't speak to what other businesses do, we are happy to provide an indepth review of the Network’s membership benefits.
Download our free 46-page PDF telling the story of a Tucson, AZ man, assaulted in his own driveway by three people and the trials he endured defending against criminal charges the prosecutor pursued twice. Free download available here or click the cover (to the left).